Monday 16 July 2012

One Photo.. AND I'M BACK!

Hello! (properly)
I'M BACK!
I'm sorry that my blog has been a bit lifeless of late. And its got a bit jumbled up. It may have fixed itself now though.. Fingers Crossed!

So I have the final part of this challenge: one photo.
I decided to leave it to now and show you my holiday!
Here is me, looking all thoughtful beside the sea. It was a really nice week! Relaxing. No wifi or phone minutes to occupy my time! A lot of sea air. And I was out with my brother in his boat quite a lot. This is a relatively small boat, with me right at the front, and due to the high winds (which happily kept the rain away all week!) the waves were huuuuge and I kept getting soaked!

SO this week there shall be lots to catch up on! Mostly reviews and hauls! I'm excited - I like me a good review! I've collected quite a lot over the past few weeks too!
I also have a LOT of reading to catch up on haha! 
Rachael XX

If you tweet please follow me on twitter! I'd love to follow back :)



4 comments:

  1. hello!! Glad you had a good holiday :D and very good that it didnt rain!!! hehe that pic is great!! really pretty :)

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! And I hope you had a good week too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the picture! Looks so relaxing. It's great to be away from your phone & laptop for a short while isn't it! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having some me-time is always good! Although it makes you think how scary it is that we spend so much time on them usually haha! Thank you Jen! XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!