Monday 20 August 2012

Missguided Splash Nail Polish Review

Hello!
I actually got this nail polish free in August Cosmo, and I only opened up recently to try it out, so I thought I'd share a few thoughts! 
 Well I won't say I'm that moved by this nail polish. It's okay as your average varnish goes, but not really anything special. It has a very thin coverage and so is quite watery - although this has the benefit of it not getting gloopy! The colour wears reasonably well, although after a few days it starts chipping quite obviously. The packaging is nice, it comes in a 13ml bottle and on the website it boasts: "‘Pink to make the boys wink’ - a statement colour that is sure to turn heads "
If you are interested the colour is Fuschia, and it costs £5. You can buy it here from Missguided
Rachael XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!