Friday 31 August 2012

Nail Varnish I'm taking to Uni

Hello!
Three days until I start moving into my new flat for Uni! EEE! Really need to do some packing though.. So far I have packed not very much at all (oops) but I have suceeded in choosing which nail varnishes from my vast collection to bring with me! So here it is!
Soooo...this is quite a lot! haha. Maybe two thirds of my collection. The brands include Maxfactor, Ciate, Barry M, M&S, Avon, Topshop, OPI, Nails Inc, Revlon, Collection 2000, and my trusty No7 Base coat and Top coat. I also have 2 nail art colours - black and white. I think I'm covering almost every shade base here other than bright green and yellow (not very wearable colours) so I think I'm safe for every situation!

Now for some real packing......
Rachael XX

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of nail polish, but I love your choice!

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren! I know haha *slaps hand* - yet still I find myself buying more. I have a really lovely combo on just now which I may write a post on soon!

      rach xxx

      Delete
  2. You have such a gorgeous selection! Good luck at Uni!! I'm new to your blog and love it. I'm probably your newest follower so you should come over and say hi! :) xxx

    http://rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi! Thank you for following and leaving a comment! Thanks! I'll come take a peep at your blog asap!
      rachael xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!