Tuesday 25 September 2012

Primark September Haul: Dress and Skirt

Hello lovelies!
It seems a lot of people on the internet enjoy a look in on Primark hauls (speaking from the experience of the response to my first Primark haul) and here I have another! This is the first of a series of hauls, and I really love both of the items I got here! (Positive shopping is always the best kind)

The dress I got came in this burgandy/red print or an alternative white/black print. It costs  £15 and was my full-priced item. It may not look anything special on the hanger, but I absolutely adore it because of the shape, the fact that it has pockets, and the colour which I think is very flattering with my dark hair.

The skirt is a black above-knee length creation. It sits nicely with a natural flare outwards thanks to the layering of the fabric. It is 100% cotton, with a pretty dot effect all over the outer layer. There is an elasticated strip at the back, and gold button detail at the front. I got a size slightly too big because I found this in the sale, but it still hangs nicely! It only cost me £1. Best £1 ever spent. 


... Apologies for my messy messy room! If you follow me on twitter you shall know that I am quickly uptaking the typical expectation of students to live like animals. (eek)

Rachael XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!