Saturday 6 October 2012

Evening Makeup: Bold Avon FOTN

Hello Lovelies!
I was out last Saturday night and had forgotten that I had taken photos of my makeup look to share with you! This began as a semi-intense look, but I just kept adding and adding more makeup.. Luckily I was going properly out so I didn't look over-done! 
I really loved the eye makeup I went for! Very sultry pinks which came from an Avon palette which was sadly Limited Edition! I teamed this with a lot of black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a very heavy brow look (incidently produced using other Avon eyeshadow which I run through my brows). On my lips is my well-loved MAC lip and cheek colour in 'Keep it Casual'. I used bronzer to create some depth with my cheekbones, and swept a bit of my new No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in 'Honey' over my cheeks. It is not a bold colour choice for my cheeks, so this kept the focus of the look on my eyes as intended. Apologies for the poor lighting causing strange lines on my face in these pictures! But I want to post them anyway! :)
 I just love putting makeup on my face! I like unleashing my creativity :) Have a lovely weekend!

Rachael XX

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Amazing brows :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look stunning :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! :) I had so much fun with this look, I'm glad you like it! xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!